A couple of strokes wandering through the landscapes.
The space is randomly cut in segments on both axis. Some of the resulting rectangles are randomly selected to be paired. A second layer with similar ingredients is placed on top.
- stroke size is randomly chosen and gets distorted along the way
- spacing between the hatches is relative to the stroke size
- speed of the strokes is randomly chosen for each line
- stroke color is randomly distorted
- the background noise is randomly generated
- 12 palettes with 2 colors
100% generative, no pngs. The source code is published here: https://github.com/sektionschef/landstreicher
published on fxhash: https://www.fxhash.xyz/generative/9606